Mastertronic (MT) is the latest addition to our product range for automated water testing equipment. MT will be able to communicate with our other products such as Alkatronic, Dosetronic, Solartronic (patented dynamic lighting fixture), and Powertronic (smart power strip). Above photos are for reference. We are in process of making the tooling to resemble the generic design of Alkatronic with door opening for access with rounded corners.
- Measures PO4/ NO3/ Ca / Mg / dKH* / OLI (may add parameters in near future)
- High Precision Stepper and DC Pumps
- State of the art colorimetric photosensor
- Simple to use iOS and Android App (Wifi). Focustronic App (all in one)
- Communicate with Alkatronic/Dosetronic/Solartronic/Powertronic: local wifi via router
- Nitrate (NO3)Accuracy / Precision (+/-) : 0.5 ppm / 0.1 ppm
- Phosphate (PO4)Accuracy / Precision (+/-): 0.01 ppm / 0.005 ppm
- Magnesium (Mg) Accuracy / Precision (+/-): 20 ppm / 20 ppm
- Calcium (Ca) Accuracy / Precision (+/-): 6 ppm / 6 ppm
- Alkalinity (dKH) Accuracy / Precision (+/-) 0.1 dKH / 0.05 dKH
- OLI – is our own derived parameter which measure the organic matter in water. Can indicate when users should run or replace carbon
- Dimension: 33 (L) x 22.5 (W) x 34.5 (H) cm
Nitrate (NO3) -
- Fauna Marine (Reagent A/B/C) - Suggested test frequency: daily test will last 10 weeks
- Tropic Marine Pro (Reagent A/B/C)
Phosphate (PO4) -
- Red Sea Pro (Reagent A/B) - Suggested test frequency: daily test will last 21 weeks
Magnesium (Mg) -
- Red Sea Pro (Reagent A/B/C) - Suggested test frequency: twice a week, last 25 weeks
- Giesemann (Reagent 1/2/3)
Calcium (Ca) -
- API (Reagent 1/2) - Suggested test frequency: twice a week, last 25 weeks
Alkalinity (dKH) -
- Salifert (Reagent IND/KH) - Suggested test frequency: once a day, last 2 weeks
- Ability to auto adjust Ca and Mg dosing levels in Dosetronic as sometimes even balanced dosing will require adjustments. This will be done via ODA from Mastertronic
- MT will pass test data to Solartronic and user can select auto intensity adjustment based on either PO4 or NO3. This will be a unique feature in our product range and not available with any other lighting brands.
- When Powertronic is released, we will include features to trigger on/off or even timer for the sockets. For example, algae reactor light, currently running 12 hours. If nutrient (ie: PO4) gets too low, reduce by 10% to 11 hours).
- For ULNS, dosing PO4 and NO3 can also be regulated via Dosetronic.
- Expect new feature in Dosetronic for daily feeding and could also be adjusted based on data.
- Considering offering an auto feeder for dry fish food. Lower nutrients will auto increase feeding frequency = fatter fish.
Specifications may vary in end product upon release.
Alkalinity test is limited to 1 test per day and will not carry out actions like in Alkatronic. For multiple tests, best to use Alkatronic